Local hardware store to offer instant rebates on LED Holiday Lights!!!
Algoma Utilities is offering a $2 Instant Reward on the purchase of LED Holiday Lights at Walter's Do It Best Hardware in Algoma. You can receive up to 5 instant rebates per customer account totaling $10. This promotion runs from October 11, 2009 through December 31, 2009.
Please see the coupon included with your bill you received in October. Simply take this coupon to Walter’s Do It Best Hardware in Algoma and start saving. IN ORDER TO RECEIVE THE $2 DISCOUNT FROM ALGOMA UTILITIES THIS COUPON MUST BE PRESENTED AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE.
THE SAVINGS GET EVEN BIGGER!!!
While Algoma Utilities is offering a $2 instant reward, Focus on Energy is also offering a $3 instant reward on the purchase of LED Holiday Lights at Walters Do It Best Hardware in Algoma.
Customers must fill out an in-store coupon with their name, address, and electric utility. Walter's Do It Best will take care of sending in the coupons to Focus on Energy. A maximum of 12 rebates per customer is allowed. Focus on Energy's offer runs from October 11, 2009 through December 31, 2009. Visit www.focusonenergy.com/holidaylights or call 1-800-762-7077.
What are the advantages of using LED Holiday Lights?
LED lighting offers many benefits compared to standard holiday lights. LEDs are:
In these tough economic times, LED holiday lights will allow consumers to maintain their time honored tradition of decorating homes and trees without having to worry about excess electricity costs,¨ said Mike Plunkett of Focus on Energy.
- More energy efficient. LED holiday lights use up to 90% less energy than standard incandescent holiday lights.
- Longer lasting. LED lights can last up to 10 times longer.
- More convenient. LED holiday lights are available in a variety of sizes and colors. If a bulb burns out, the other bulbs will stay lit so bad bulbs can easily be replaced.
- Safer. LED lights produce almost no heat and donˇ¦t have the same components that cause traditional lights to burn out or combust.
- Sturdier. These bulbs wonˇ¦t break. In fact the casing for the diode is solid plastic so it's almost impossible to break.